Powers of Place Gathering. November 3-7. Kufunda Learning Village, Zimbabwe.

Raffi Aftandelian raffi_1970 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Oct 20 10:22:20 PDT 2010

Friends,
This is very short notice, but might be of interest nonetheless.

I think this has lots of relevance to living in OS, in part I see it as an
attempt to answer the question, "What if we understood the capacity of space
to be self-hosting?"

Full details at:
http://powersofplace-workspace.ning.com/events/powers-of-place-gathering

appreciatively,
Raffi

A POPI (Powers of Place Initiiave) gathering around the question: What is
the new narrative for co-evolving people and place?

We hear the powers of place asking us to gather - the land is asking for
reconnection. We call together stewards of places and people who are
inquiring into intentional relationship with place - rural or urban - to
gather together to be in a council of places.

We invite each other to share stories and practices, collect our wisdom on
the powers of place, illuminate a field of practice of place as partner in
our evolution, create a web of people and places to continue this work
beyond the gathering and to simply be together in a resonant space.