wall, bells etc.

Bui Petersen bui.petersen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 18:00:12 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I'm facilitating an OS forum this coming Saturday, and I have a couple
of questions that I hope someone could answer.

1) I just noticed that the room we're using has no useable wall for
posting sessions etc. None of the walls are entirely flat (bumpy,
concrete pillars, window frames etc.) What have you more experience
people used in such circumstances? One option I'm considering is using
some moveable curtains wall (that are available) and attach some
corrugated plastic to the curtain rack. It would have to be some light
material because the rack is not super sturdy. But I'm sure there are
other options I have not thought of.

2) I got some nice temple bells that I have not used before. Those of
you who used them, how and when do you use them? Does anyone ever use
them to remind participants that it's time for the next session to
begin? Once at a very small meeting (and very short) people had
difficulty wrapping up the conversation and go to the next session.
Could it be that when there is only 45 minutes allocated for each
session that the flow from session to session become less organic.

FYI: we're expecting 60+ people.

Thanks so much for your help and suggestions.

Bui Petersen