Open Space on Open Space 2011 San Francisco - March 2-4 and my bing in the Bay area in Nov.

bill waal at toolsforchange.org
Mon Oct 25 09:57:08 PDT 2010

Lisa,
    I am interested in the possibility of the OSonOS, please send me
reservation materials.  Also, I will be in the Bay Area for the Memorial
for Margo in Nov 13. and will be in the area for several weeks later.  I
would enjoy visiting with you while I am down there.
love.  Hope you are well and enjoying life.
warmly,
 Bill