wall, bells etc.

Steve Cochran scochran305 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 18:14:18 PDT 2010

Hello, Bui -

1) At an 'Ocean Education' OS that I facilitated for the Smithsonian we only
had a stage curtain available for the Marketplace.  We used heavy pins to
hold up taped-together several long sheets of table paper which we then used
to post the session data - it worked great, no problem and the sponsors
saved the whole marketplace as an archive - now in the Smithsonian
collection, I suppose. For those in the DC area, the OS helped inform the
'sustainability education' aspect of what is now the 'Ocean Hall' exhibit in
the Natural History Museum - the largest the Smithsonian has ever mounted.

2) For temple bells, I use them only to gather folks at the beginning, and
to call everyone together for the closing circle. I find that sessions
arrange themselves without closing and opening new ones with the bells. It
always works!

Best to All - Steve