speaking from the center

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Wed Nov 17 07:42:33 PST 2010

Eleder - Big Secret! Just be the way you are and it will be perfect. It is
also true that if you try to be something different (than what you are)
everybody will see through it. The real you is the real deal - Nervous or
not.  If you feel nervous just say so. Won't hurt when you walk into the
circle to say something like - This is really different! Don't make a big
deal out of it, but just saying so can make you feel easier along with
everybody else. One thing not to do - Try to hide at the edge of the circle.
You will be found!

For myself I walk all over the place, Look people in the eye. I even sit
down next to somebody and make my opening into a conversation with them.
Just don't take too much time. The real point is to get out of the way so
the people can get to work.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

189 Beaucaire Ave

Camden, ME 04843

207-763-3261 (Summer)

301-365-2093 (Winter)

Website www.openspaceworld.com

Personal Website www.ho-image.com

OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options
<http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>

  _____