speaking from the center

ELEDER AURTENETXE PILDAIN eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 07:04:15 PST 2010

Hello!

How do you feel speaking from the centre for, let's say, 15 minutes when
opening space?

There's a small issue that makes me a bit uneasy: just knowing that I'll be
all the time showing my back to some attendees. Do you *walk a bit
around*to avoid it?

What about *looking at people's eyes* when speaking? Do you do it
consciously one by one around the circle?
Do you perhaps look *far away *just to keep calmer?

What are the *rituals* that help you enjoy this moment instead of feeling
nervous?

Those are some of the questions that are coming to my mind during the
preparation of my next OS, next Friday.

Warmly,

Eleder

BM31_ BILBAO: Mind Mapping-Open Space Technology-Creativity

   - www.burumapak.blogspot.com

Twitter: @Eleder_BM <http://twitter.com/Eleder_BM>