OST following a creative enhacing training

Peggy Holman peggy at peggyholman.com
Tue Nov 16 09:52:19 PST 2010

Thanks, Lisa,

I sent my message with a bit of trepidation because, as you said, making assumptions about how a group is going to behave or what it can handle is a bad idea.  My going in assumption is that most groups have been so contained for so long that opening space will be welcome.  And it always is.  The experience with journalists taught me that on rare occasions a helping hand into the space can be useful.

Artur -- I've worked with HR and finance people. Journalists are the ONLY group I've ever run into where i felt the need for the sort of pre-work I described.

Peggy