making requests of leaders?

Jack Martin Leith jackmartinleith at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 13:17:40 PST 2010

I'm 100 per cent with Chris Corrigan on this one.

Regarding senior management's full participation in Open Space, it's one of
those situations when you're damned if you do, and damned if you don't. In
such situations my default is "do it", because you're damned anyway (in a
double-bind, if you like) so you might as well "do".

Warm wishes to all from a Siberian Bristol,

Jack

Jack Martin Leith
Creative Activist
Bristol, United Kingdom
Mobile: 07831 840541 (+44 7831 840541)
jack at jackmartinleith.com
Skype: jackmartinleith
Twitter: @jackmartinleith
www.jackmartinleith.com | www.creative-action.com
Join INCA - The International Network of Creative
Activists<http://creative-action.ning.com/>