Translations (Danish)

alan at alanhalford.com.au alan at alanhalford.com.au
Mon May 24 05:35:18 PDT 2010

Can we have a phonetic version, so we can stun our participants with our command of the Danish language!
Your in hope Alan

www.alanhalford.com.au
0421 475 252
skype: alanhalford

On 24/05/2010, at 6:10 PM, Jenifer Toksvig wrote:

Is there a database somewhere of the four principles and stuff in various languages? If there is, and if Danish isn’t in it yet, here they are:

Whoever comes is the right people – Hvemsomhelst kommer er de rigtig mennesker

Whatever happens is the only thing that could have – Hvadsomhelst sker er den eneste ting som kunne være sket

Whenever it starts is the right time – Hvornår det begynder er den rigtig tid

When it’s over, it’s over – Når det er færdigt, er det færdigt

The Law of Two Feet: if, during our time together... etc, as per page 95 of the book
Loven om To Fødder: Hvis, mens vi er sammen, du befinde dig i nogen situation hvor du hverken lære eller bidrage, brug din to fødder og gå et andet sted mere produktiv.

Be prepared to be surprised – Være parat at bliver overrasked

Jenifer Toksvig
never at acompletelossforwords.com

MThe:UK / LIPA Conference
How are we shaping the future of musical theatre?
June 2010
http://www.lipa.ac.uk/content/EventsPublicPerformances/Conferences/MusicalTheatre2010.aspx
* * ========================================================== OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU ------------------------------ To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html To learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs: http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist