Personal Reflections on WOSonOS 2010 in Berlin

Galina Tsarkova galatsarkova at gmail.com
Tue May 18 14:13:16 PDT 2010

Hi Annamarie, and all my OSTlist friends,

now I am in reflection of my participation in WOSONOS2010 in Berlin,

so pity cant to shake hands to all people which they gathered there  and
took part in all discussions,
they were a lot of insight feelings and ideas,

for me it is a very important question:*My question to you all is how is
'OSonOS'  convening around a critical business need or with what specific
intent?*
To my opinion it depends of the  some kind of people which took part in
"OSonOS", if they are working with busines we can see visible some kind of
topics, discussions during OSonOS.

*I noticed that not much participants were interested to discuss on such
level of thinking. They were a lot of persons who came for the first time to
participate in OS in general, they were very interested in OS as a
technology, method, but not tool for solving problems of the business.*
*I suppose we can be focused on such a problems during a very special OS or
will have special point or focus, because OS it is not goal it is Great tool
for people and organisation to be effective and self-organising,*
*I am working on tourism now, so in my group "Art of hosting and OS" we try
to discuss how we can solve problems of networks of the Hotels which have
troubles and fall down market with MICE events this period,*
*thanks Gerard Muller and some other friends this discussion was very
productive, *
*now I am going to Jordan and Israel, will discuss this ideas with  some
Hotels,*
*so I suppose we can more active to discuss the problems of business,*
*my all best wishes,*
*Galina Tsarkova*
*MOSCOW*
*Business open space*
*communication agency*
*BOS-KA*
*7 495 749 6476*
*7 926 296 6275 cell*
mail at jordantravel.ru

2010/5/18 Annamarie Pluhar <annamarie at pluharconsulting.com>

> Hi Arthur and everyone,
>
> Yes, I've been lurking here. I've not read  all of the messages in their
> entirety.  It's a torrent!  But I did read Arthur's contribution below about
> and I want to comment on Arthurs' " I wonder if we are not missing the
> point of OSonOS and confounding things that are not mixable."  I don't
> know what happened in Berlin or indeed at any other OS since the one I
> attended in 1993 (?) in Napa Valley.
>
> My question to you all is how is "OSonOS"  convening around a critical
> business need or with what specific intent?
>
> Peace,
>
> Annamarie Pluhar
>
> Pluhar Consulting
> Results through effective group process
> http://www.pluharconsulting.com
> 802.451.1941
> *802.579.5975 (cell)*
>

> On May 18, 2010, at 1:45 AM, Artur Silva wrote:
>
> Dear Open Spacers:
>

> Following the OSonOS in Berlin 2000, I sent to this list some mails about
> my personal reflections on that event (that may be seen in the Archives,
> after 22/Oct/2000), that have created some different threads of
> conversation, and invited some changes in the OST community, the first one
> being the transformation of the "opensapeceword.org site", that was until
> then only in English, in a much more international site, in many languages,
> the first ones being the Iberian (Portuguese and Spanish:
> http://www.openspaceworld.org/cgi/iberia.cgi? ), the Swedish, the French
> (with a translation of Michael Herman's Introduction to OST to French, made
> by Véronique and myself - http://www.openspaceworld.org/french/index.html),
> the German, later followed by many others.
>

> This year again (but with less free time and at a more spaced rhythm), I
> will try to do the same kind of reflections. I will begin with what I said
> in the closing circle at Berlin 2010. Please note that I have not taken any
> notes, before or afterwards, so this will not be the exact words, bur only a
> later tentative for reconstruction, that I made in the plains back home,
> probably as I had not received the Book of Proceedings that I would prefer
> to read in these flights and not the next time I will have some free time
> for it - probably not before one month from now. So, taking some time of my
> normal sleep time, here it follows:
>

> First, I would like to say that the most important things that I will take
> from WOSonOS 2010, in Berlin, apart from some sessions I have participated
> in, is the fact that I met again people that I had not seen for 10 years;
> that I finally had the possibility of seeing for the first time many people
> that I already knew from the OSLIST but could not put a face to the name
> (some of which, btw, I considered already as friends); and some others who's
> faces I knew already from the OST NING site but I had never met in person
> which I did now - only to conclude that, in many cases, I could not relate
> [...]

Have a nice day!
Tsarkova Galina,  BOSCA,  Director-General
101000 Москва, Lubyansky passage,   5,  building 1
+7 495 623 27 67  +7 495 749 64 76  +7 926 296 62 75
www.jordantravel.ru | www.open-goa.ru | www.sweettours.ru

skype gtsarkova