WOSONOS - feeling of a missed opportunity.

Christine Whitney Sanchez cwhitneysanchez at gmail.com
Mon May 17 13:08:24 PDT 2010

Dear Karolina,

Thank you for your courage.  Your visualization of a shoulder-shoulder
circle with each person feeling the collective power that backs them
up as they move into the world, brought the energy inside the WOSonOS
circle alive for me.

I really resonate with your wish to have "taken the chance for using
the collective we were for making a big something, a big action,
sending a lot of invitations to the world to enjoy and spread and have
fun and love and development and support the self-organisation..."
There is so much need.

Thank you for sharing.

Warm wishes from a cloudy day in Phoenix,

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
Collaborative Wisdom & Strategy
1.480.759.0262