WOSONOS - feeling of a missed opportunity.

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Mon May 17 12:23:48 PDT 2010

Karolina, As much as I love Open Space and as excited as I was to see
old friends and meet new friends, I felt similar confusion and
emptiness at times -- difficult to explain.  By imagining the circle
as you described it to us now, I feel it got created a bit through
love, equality, compassion and great courage on your part.  Thank you.

Under the surface, you raise important questions that seem to describe
a need for more caring  with a conscious spirit of shared welcome that
is so very inclusive whether one is new or old to the Open Space
community.  On the other matter of financial support, while the Access
Queen funds, for example,  provide important assistance to many, I
think what you describe is a bit different.  Perhaps it's more about
sharing the tasks, the work and the intention and by doing so, Open
Space becomes a part of each of us. I don't know the answers to the
issues you raise. All I can say is that I deeply appreciate your
questions and reflections. Suzanne

Suzanne Daigle
NuFocus Strategic Group
7159 Victoria Circle