WOSONOS - feeling of a missed opportunity.

Cheryl Honey cheryl at communityweaving.org
Mon May 17 10:55:57 PDT 2010

Karoline: I hear you. Open Space is manifesting in many different forms and
expressions.  There is no mistake that you posted this note. I'm glad you
mustered the courage to voice your thoughts and feelings.

We live in a world that is in constant flux. Changing constantly and many
are confused and frustrated. I've noticed lately more polarity in our nation
than I've ever experienced in my life. Open Space is a blessing that is a
gift in the world.  Take the four principles and apply them to everything
you do in life. They are the building blocks to adapt to the changes we face
every day.

I created a website where neighbors self-organize to care about each other
and share resources at www.goodneighbors.net  This is an open space platform
where people can post activities (similar to the marketplace) and build
skills and deepen relationships.

I always feel post partum depression after an Open Space event because there
is a spirit that surrounds you that you don't find out in the world. We are
all interconnected through the list serve. I guarantee you will be inspired
by the many ways Open Space is transforming lives and the world we live in
in so many ways.  It's an intrical part of social movements like Transition
Towns http://www.transitionus.org  and Community Weaving
http://www.communityweaving.org

I hope this offers you encouragement. Appreciate your post.when I facilitate
an OS event I will remember to ask the group to turn around and take what
they've been gifted from their experience out into the world.

Blessings always,

Cheryl

Cheryl

Cheryl Honey, CPP

Family Support network, Int'l

(206) 240-2241

cheryl at communityweaving.org

www.communityweaving.org

www.familynetwork.org

www.goodneighbors.net

"The more resourceful we are among ourselves, the more valuable a resource
we become to our families, our communities and our world."