OS in the Techie community / making waves

Ilja Preuß it at iljapreuss.de
Mon May 17 06:01:14 PDT 2010

Hi Harrison,

I agree that "wavemaking" isn't a perfect description of what is
happening. On the other hand, I also think we shouldn't underestimate
our impact on the waves in the pond, even as mere facilitators. As
coaches (the target audience of the event I reported about), probably
even more so?

Thanks for provoking some interesting thoughts.

Cheers, Ilja