looking for graphic recorder in French

christine koehler chris.alice.koehler at gmail.com
Sun May 9 07:24:14 PDT 2010

Dear all, and especcially Benjamin, Marc, Abdul, Nad, Jeannel, Lisa,John,
Ria and Nancy

Thank you very much for all your recommendations. This was a tremendous help
, so quick ! I am amazed.

Here is the information I got about graphic recorders :

   - International Forum of Visual Practitioners -
   *
   http://www.visualpractitioner.org/
   *

   - *also *ifvp.org

   - - graphic facilitators "Kelvy Bird" <bird at presencing.com> and "Nanna
   Frank" <frank at kaospilot.dk>,   "Caroline Zeller" <
   caroline.zeller at gmail.com>, has a good network in France

   - in Denmark,Ole and Stine ----

Bigger Picture Aps
Ravnsborggade 11 B
2200 København N
Denmark

*Ole*
***Email:* Ole<at>biggerpicture.dk

*Stine*
***Email:* stine<at>biggerpicture.dk

   -

   - in Belgium , and who is going to  Berlin for WOSONOS , Martine
   Vanremoortele <martine at newshoestoday.com>
    www.visualharvesting.com
   -

   in Lyon Lapalus Didier [didier.lapalus at laposte.net]

   Didier.lapalus at reportagevideo.fr
   - in Paris *Roberta Faulhaber *
   http://robertafaulhabernet.com
   http://robertafaulhaber.typepad.com/blog/

I had a great contact with Roberta. We won't work together this time (the
client didn't choose to have a graphic recording) but I hope we will another
time !

--
Christine Koehler
Créatrice d'espaces de dialogue et de coopération

+++18ème Forum Ouvert Mondial sur le Forum Ouvert,  Berlin, 12-15 mai 2010.
Information & inscription: www.en.boscop.org/events/508