OS in the Techie community / making waves

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Fri May 7 07:49:32 PDT 2010

We do make waves...sometimes intentionally and sometimes in spite of our
best intentions. Think of the poor trader who pushed the wrong button and
dropped the stock market 1000 points. Now that is a wave! But it was also a
wave amongst many -- like the meltdown in Greece. Our waves coalesce with
all the rest creating new patterns and new waves. At the end of the day it
is not about "my wave" or "your wave" -- but riding the waves in our part of
the pond. I think.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD 20854
USA
Phone 301-365-2093
www.openspaceworld.com
www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)
To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: