Brian Bainbridge and the fifth principle

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Wed May 5 07:51:27 PDT 2010

Interesting.

In my practice, when people arrive, in the entrance,
out of the main room, the first things they see are two posters: one with the
"theme" and another with "Be surprised...". Then, if there
is a corridor, they will see some more posters only with "Be surprised".

Only when they came to the main room they will see the
Law, in the wall near the last door before the main room.

In the wall of the main room, there are normally
posters with "The theme", "Be surprised", the Law, and the Principles.
In my opening, I always refer in this order: the theme, "be surprised"
and the Law and then, sometimes, I refer the principles, one by one. Some other
times I refer only some of the principles (but the others are in the posters).

In two cases, as I have told many moons ago, the principles are not there in
posters and they have not been referred at all.

I all the cases (included this experiment I have done
twice) it always works.

Best

Artur

PS: And, no, MMP, I am not studying German... Sorry...