Brian Bainbridge and the fifth principle

Park Stanley spark.osk at gmail.com
Wed May 5 09:16:41 PDT 2010

As I recall what has happened all along on my OS journey, the "Be prepared
to be surprised" has been the emergent reality of "Here and Now" regardless
of outcome: an collective & integral possibility to be explored and
realized.

Thus I would recommend it stands out among what might be expected in OS.
After all, all life is Open. "Be Prepared to be Surprised" seems to be a
learning we often forget. It challenges all of us to contribute to birthing
of a possibly Pleasant Surprise!
Well, "be prepared..." Otherwise...

Anyhow, everything seems to be okay as far as it serves our life.

spark