First Time!

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Mon May 3 16:21:41 PDT 2010

Jen

The facebook event invites that Improbable have been using for our
monthly open spaces have been a real boon to me. They help me know
that people are coming, thinking they might or aren't for a reason as
they sometimes tell me why. Its a useful thing for quieting  the voice
that says. "i hope people will come." Also for us in the business of
theatre its often hard to drop the idea its the same as a show and we
should be getting as many as possible along. In fact its changed my
attitude to that as well for shows! Often the people who DO turn up
arent the ones that said they would but by then it doesnt matter anyway!

Hope it goes well

Phelim