First Time!

Jenifer Toksvig never at acompletelossforwords.com
Mon May 3 23:26:58 PDT 2010

Phelim: ³... for us in the business of theatre its often hard to drop the
idea its the same as a show and we should be getting as many as possible
along. In fact its changed my attitude to that as well for shows!²

Such a good point. Must bear that in mind! Very glad to hear that Facebook
has been useful to you. Am going to pursue that, and chill out more :-)

Jen x

Jenifer Toksvig
never at acompletelossforwords.com

MThe:UK / LIPA Conference
How are we shaping the future of musical theatre?
June 2010
http://www.lipa.ac.uk/content/EventsPublicPerformances/Conferences/MusicalTh
eatre2010.aspx