Thinking about hosting a future WOSonOS? New to travel? Lessons learned papers

funda oral fundaoral2003 at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 02:20:26 PDT 2010

Dear Lisa and everbody,

Thank you for the lessons, i am sure there is a lot to learn about hosting Wosonos.
We have some experience here about hosting and organizing events and some OS events as well.

After having sent my proposition, 2 thoughts came to my mind.

1st : as far as i remember there has been  a decision of as having one Wosonos in Europe and one Wosonos in America , so maybe next year it shouldn't be Istanbul although we will never know if Istanbul is Europe or Asia...

2nd : other then Istanbul, i would suggest some other cities in the sea side in Turkey, such as Antalya, Bodrum, Datça and Kaş.

I would be glad to meet any of you any time on any occasion,

Lots of love and best wishes to Berlin,

Regards,
Funda