Working group

Allison & Jim Baensch mbody at iinet.net.au
Sat Mar 13 03:27:01 PST 2010

Hi Larry,

Thank you.
Having been involved in an Open Space Online meeting. some time ago,
I know how well it works.
Unfortunately I doubt that the association could afford its use at
present.

Our members mostly have small, often part-time practices, and the
association is completely run by volunteers.
So it would be good to keep costs low.
I hope we can work our way up to using Open Space Online in the future.

Allison.