Working group

Allison & Jim Baensch mbody at iinet.net.au
Sat Mar 13 03:25:23 PST 2010

Hi Harrison.

I do have your book, thanks, which I still read avidly before each
Open Space I run (they are sadly rare).
Translating the steps into this new (for me) phone situation was what
I have been wondering about.

Yes, I miss Brian and his sharing of Open Space.
Viv and I live only an hour or so from each other.
So I can now and then attend an event she has organised, and learn more.

Thank you for those suggestions,
Allison.