Working group

Allison & Jim Baensch mbody at iinet.net.au
Sat Mar 13 03:19:22 PST 2010

Hi Koos,

Sadly, we are too spread out to gather in person, though it would be
great to meet.
There are even 2 working group members presently in New Zealand,
located far from each other, I think.
The rest are several hours' drive from each other in several states
of Australia.

So Skype sounds like the way to go, with email exchanges to back
conversations up.
I was hoping to find a way to use images as we talk, but didn't think
of our inventing a name and logo for the project - thanks.

 From quite a warm, humid evening on the Bellarine Peninsula.
Allison.