Working group

Allison & Jim Baensch mbody at iinet.net.au
Sat Mar 13 03:13:47 PST 2010

Thanks Doug,

It's good to hear other groups have met this way.

How do you manage break out groups on Skype?
I have used Skype a little, but not for Open Space.

Does each break out group need to make another call, using a
different phone number?
Or does the whole group stay together on the original number?

I'll have a look at the Doodle site.

Allison.