Working in Haiti - John Engle

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Thu Mar 25 08:59:55 PDT 2010

Dear colleagues,
a note from John who has been intensively working with OST in Haiti...he
is still there and thrives on support.
Just tried the PayPal transfer, works like a charm.
See you in Berlin in May.
Cheers
mmp

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
From: - Thu Mar 25 11:14:45 2010

Hi Michael,

Hope you're well. I'm sure you're thriving!

A long long time ago you suggested that we make it possible for people
in europe and anywhere else to contribute to our work via paypal.

We've finally done it. You'll see link at bottom of this page:

http://www.haitipartners.org/donate/

Thanks for suggestion. I look forward to next time our paths cross.

Warm regards,

John
________________________________

John Engle - On the ground regular updates at
http://www.haitipartners.org/the-blog/

Co-Director
Haiti Partners
Haiti:  011-509-3461-3067
US: 772-539-8521
Fax: 202-449-8343

www.haitipartners.org

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 388 resident Open
Space Workers in 67 countries working in a total of 139 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org