Working in Haiti - John Engle

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 09:59:26 PDT 2010

I want to add my voice to yours Michael.  Every time I visit this
website, I feel so inspired by the beautiful stories filled with hope,
spirit, pride, courage and love.  No words to describe what John
shares with us on the videos featured here:
http://www.haitipartners.org/the-blog/
Suzanne

--
Suzanne Daigle