A question of size ;-)

doug os at footprintsinthewind.com
Tue Jun 29 19:24:12 PDT 2010

Irv--

Two things working in tandem seem to work (and I do not know of any
other way that works):

1. Get a group of inviters who know those you want to be present and are
respected by them. Put them names on the invitation as inviters.
Especially get inviters who will invite others. Personally.

2. Every inviter asks people personally to come. People respond to
personal invitations, but rarely to press releases and mass mailings.
Personal invitations are the most efficient way.

Irv, please be sure to tell us what you are doing and how it is going so
we can all learn.

			:- Doug.