Facilitating open space for a diversity of ages

Sarah-Jane Rawlings sarahjane at improbable.co.uk
Thu Jun 17 02:44:05 PDT 2010

Harrison

That is fantastic - I would so love it if that did happen and I think
if we ask them to bring anything to contribute like you have
suggested, anything could happen.

Thank you Thank you

Sarah-Jane
---
Sarah-Jane Rawlings
General Manager
Improbable
4th Floor
43 The Aldwych
London
WC2B 4DN

020 7240 4556
sarahjane at improbable.co.uk
www.improbable.co.uk

Join our social network: http://devotedanddisgruntled.ning.com
Follow us on Twitter @ improbable1 or @ DandDUK
You can also visit us on: www.facebook.com

IMPROBABLE COMING SOON :

Lifegame
'Extraordinary shows from ordinary lives'
The Financial Times

Lyric Hammersmith, London, 7 - 17 July
(no performance on Sunday 11th)
www.lyric.co.uk

No Idea
An Improbable Associate Artist Project

Young Vic Theatre, London,21-31 July
(no performance on Sunday 25th or Monday 26th)
www.youngvic.org

P Help to save paper - do you need to print this email?