Open Space Story Devising

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Sat Jun 12 16:02:29 PDT 2010

Jen,

We created our last show at Improbable: Panic using open space and run
a lot of our rehearsals in this way now. We just did two days on a new
project last week with just three of us. Roughly forty sessions.
Great to hear Stella's using OS for her piece. She also used OS to
write one of her Novels!

Phelim

www.improbable.co.uk