Open Space Story Devising

Jenifer Toksvig never at acompletelossforwords.com
Sun Jun 13 01:04:03 PDT 2010

Phelim ­ you do! Duh, I should have thought of that: of course you do. And
Panic was fantastic. I love the way OS empowers everyone to be anything they
please. I did things I would never normally do because we were in OS and I
had the ability to walk awayŠ so I didn¹t need to.

Off to the conference now: we have an online OS session on Tuesday evening,
GMT 7-9pm. I¹ll post the URL here on Monday in case anyone wants to come and
join us to talk about the teaching of musical theatre in higher education,
or about open space in general, or about... anything you like, really.

Jen x

Jenifer Toksvig
never at acompletelossforwords.com