OST + wiki = ProjectWiki

Pat Black patoitextiles at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 07:35:49 PDT 2010

Danilo
You would think that it is true that kids have more experience with wikis
and other computer type technologies but here in Minnesota and especially
rural Minnesota it is not true.  Most rural kids and many urban kids do not
have access to those types of technologies except at school.  Schools here
are trying to address that issue.  There are economic and culture issues
here that deny kids the type of access that you are thinking about.  Of
course their brains are more plastic than adults so that is an advantage
they have.  I have found with both adults and kids that if the tool is a got
fit with something that is relevant and important to them it is easy to
integrate the tool no matter what the age
Pat