Warrior of the Heart training - Bowen Island, BC, Aug 3 - 5

Caitlin Frost caitlin.frost at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 15:06:27 PDT 2010

Hello fellow space holders,

This August we are hosting a Warrior of the Heart training - led by our
mates and mentors Toke Moller and Bob Wing.  They are two of the most
fearless and compassionate holders of space that we know - and they are life
teachers and mentors for both Chris (Corrigan) and I.

This training combines teachings from the Art of Hosting - including Open
Space Technology - and the art of Aikido.
It is a deep training in hosting, opening, and holding space - in work, in
living and in the world.  You can find more about Warrior of the Heart at
www.WarrioroftheHeart.net

We have a great group of participants coming already - many good hosting
friends joining us, and we have space for some more.

The invitation is attached.  Please contact me directly if you would like to
come or have any questions.  And feel free to share it with others who might
want to be there.

Cheers,

Caitlin

--
If you really knew how beautiful you are,
you would fall at your own feet.

CAITLIN M FROST
Coaching, Facilitation, Project Management,
Certified Facilitator - The Work of Byron Katie
Principal - Harvest Moon Consultants Ltd.