Happy Father's Day (very long)

Spark spark at openspace.kr
Fri Jun 25 01:13:27 PDT 2010

Suzanne- your story is amazing... naturally taking me to the memories of my
father who passed away years ago.

Regarding books on OS, recently we had completed translation of Wave Rider
and got it published with a title"Self Organizing: Number One Power the Move
World"(http://openspace.kr/2010_so/) via a publisher who understands Self
Organizing nature of our lives on this planet.

Actually we also have a completed Korean version of OST User Guide which
will soon be published after promoting SO for sometime with OS events.

We'd like to pay our tribute to HO, the father of Open Space Practice, and
other fathers who has been helping us grow in our lives of being an
intentional Nexus of Caring for humanities from our heart. I also
commemorate this with all OS friends in our OS World.

Happy Father's Day... :-)

With Much Gratitude,

Spark
Open Space Institute of Korea,
Open Quest Squad
3rd Fl., Samkyung Bldg., 372-10, Seokyo-dong,
Mapo-gu, 121-210, Seoul, Korea
spark at openspace.kr
Phone: 02-353-6356
Mobile: 010-7247-0636