The first STAMMTISCH in Copenhagen

Lise Damkjær lise at learning4life.dk
Mon Jun 21 11:41:49 PDT 2010

Hello everybody!

Now we join the tradition of the STAMMTISCH in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The very first stammtisch of Copenhagen will be Monday the 5.'th of July at
7 pm at Kulturhuset Islands Brygge in Copenhagen.

Do you live nearby Copenhagen or travelling trough - join us at stammtisch!

See you there! And maybe Michael M Pannwitz will call us from the stammtisch
of Berlin - we never know....

Lise

Lise Damkjær
civilingeniør og FLOWvært
T: 2949 9636

Learning4life udforsker flow i (arbejds-)livet, projekter og i virksomheden.
www.learning4life.dk
Blog: http://lisedamkjaer.blogspot.com