Large-scale community project

Liz Martins lizmartins2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 04:06:11 PDT 2010

Dear all

I just wanted to say thank you so much for all the helpful and encouraging
feel such warm support flowing our way.

We're still digesting all your comments and will be visiting the venue again
next week with all that you had to say in mind. No doubt I'll appear again
on the list afterwards as more questions (and answers!) arise.

I'll get in touch directly with the people from the UK who generously
offered their support, a big preemptive thank you... I'm really looking
forward to connecting with you.

Warm wishes
Liz

Liz Martins