Large-scale community project

Mamading Ceesay mamading at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 02:49:57 PDT 2010

On 21 July 2010 16:00, Liz Martins <lizmartins2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all
>

> I’m involved in a large-scale community project in Bristol, UK, based on OS.
> As well as local OS events across the city, it culminates in large (1500
> people) OS event in February. I’ll put information about the project below,
> if you’re interested.

Liz,

I love the sound of your project and you've had some excellent
but as one of the organizers at FacilitationCamp, "Tips and war
stories for/from large scale events" sounds like an excellent topic
for a session at FacilitationCamp.  Perhaps you might consider
bringing your question to FacilitationCamp in August, as there may be
other facilitators present who can respond to it.

--
Regards,
Mamading Ceesay

London Creative Labs: http://londoncreativelabs.com

Facilitation Camp is the place to be on 20th/21st August
http://facilitationcamp.eventbrite.com/

Will you be at Social Startup Labs on 23rd July?
Sign up at http://socialstartuplabs.com

Follow us on Facebook/Twitter and/or follow me on Twitter to find out more:
http://facebook.com/LondonCreativeLabs
http://twitter.com/LonCreativeLabs
http://twitter.com/evangineer