blatant self-promotion in service of something greater than self :)

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 09:22:11 PDT 2010

Hi Karen, being passionate about something as I sense you to be does not
qualify for "blatant self-promotion".   In fact, I have felt myself drawn to
Yoga and Meditation this past year because of Open Space! Somehow OS
triggered inside of me a deep joyful feeling of freedom inviting me to get
more deeply in touch with my body, spirit and soul. Not always easy to get
out of your head and Yoga sure helps!  Suzanne

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 11:27 AM, Karen Sella <karen at luminacoaching.com>wrote:

>  Dear Friends, Colleagues, and Potential Friends & Colleagues,
>
> I am currently seeking opportunities to integrate my love of yogic
> teachings and practices into a broader array of
> leadership/organizational/community events.  Since many of you are engaged
> in this kind of work using methods with which I am intimately acquainted and
> deeply appreciative, I invite any of you for whom this sparks an interest to
> contact me about potential opportunities for us to collaborate.  As some of
> you know, my coaching, consulting, and teaching work is based on Bainbridge
> Island, WA (a skipping stone’s distance from SeattleJ), but depending on
> the project, I’m interested in local, national, and international projects,
> so if you have (or someone you know has) an event that might be enhanced by
> the addition of some yogic teaching/practice, or if you (or someone you
> know) might be interested in sponsoring an event or retreat dedicated to
> yogic teaching/practice, I’d love to talk to you.  Actually, given the
> conversations on this list, I’d probably love to talk to you regardless
> [grin].
>
> For more about my approach to yoga:
> http://www.luminacoaching.com/Bewell....html, and for more about me and my
> work, feel free to connect with me directly or peruse my websites.  Thank
> you for indulging my self-indulgent invitationJ, and I look forward to
> hearing from you as inspired.
>
> Warmly,
> Karen
>

> PS.  My apologies to those of you who may have already received this via
> other list-serv communities…
>

> <http://www.luminacoaching.com/>
>
> <http://www.luminacoaching.com/>
>
>  lumina fr. L. *light, air, opening... ***
>

> Karen Sella
>
> Coaching:  www.luminacoaching.com
>
> Consulting:  www.integralventures.com
>
> Phone: 1.206.780.2998
>
> Skype: karensella
>

> *The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential
> and protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
> dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you think
> that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by
> reply and delete the message and any attachments.***

> oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:

Suzanne Daigle
NuFocus Strategic Group
7159 Victoria Circle