blatant self-promotion in service of something greater than self :)

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Tue Jul 20 09:57:03 PDT 2010

borrowed a good phrase from the introduction to iyengar's classic 'light on
yoga' and have been using it for years now, in describing practice:  "extend
and expand"  ...as in, do an "event" and then "extend and expand" that
throughout the work or community.  i might have to get that book out and
re-read that in your honor (maybe this week?), karen.  it's not long and i'd
recommend it to anyone interested in practice generally and/or the practice
of ost, specifically.

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates