blatant self-promotion in service of something greater than self :)

Karen Sella karen at luminacoaching.com
Tue Jul 20 08:27:19 PDT 2010

Dear Friends, Colleagues, and Potential Friends & Colleagues,

I am currently seeking opportunities to integrate my love of yogic teachings
and practices into a broader array of leadership/organizational/community
events.  Since many of you are engaged in this kind of work using methods
with which I am intimately acquainted and deeply appreciative, I invite any
of you for whom this sparks an interest to contact me about potential
opportunities for us to collaborate.  As some of you know, my coaching,
consulting, and teaching work is based on Bainbridge Island, WA (a skipping
stone's distance from Seattle:-)), but depending on the project, I'm
interested in local, national, and international projects, so if you have
(or someone you know has) an event that might be enhanced by the addition of
some yogic teaching/practice, or if you (or someone you know) might be
interested in sponsoring an event or retreat dedicated to yogic
teaching/practice, I'd love to talk to you.  Actually, given the
conversations on this list, I'd probably love to talk to you regardless
[grin].

For more about my approach to yoga:
http://www.luminacoaching.com/Bewell....html, and for more about me and my
work, feel free to connect with me directly or peruse my websites.  Thank
you for indulging my self-indulgent invitation:-), and I look forward to
hearing from you as inspired.

Warmly,
Karen

PS.  My apologies to those of you who may have already received this via
other list-serv communities.

 <http://www.luminacoaching.com/>

 <http://www.luminacoaching.com/>

 lumina fr. L. light, air, opening...

Karen Sella

Coaching:   <http://www.luminacoaching.com> www.luminacoaching.com

Consulting:   <http://www.integralventures.com> www.integralventures.com

Phone: 1.206.780.2998

Skype: karensella

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential
and protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you think
that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by
reply and delete the message and any attachments.