Open Space & Training Needs Analysis

Lawrence O'Connor lol.oconnor at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 06:48:45 PST 2010

Hi Andrew,
I use OST for TNA and have found it to be the only consistently reliable approach to ensure as many as possible of the requirements, gaps and constraints are exposed and as many as possible of the stakeholder roles identified.

Furthermore, by using OST for TNA, all those involved take responsibility from the start of the subsequent phases.

Lawrence O'Connor
www.wisdomarchitect.com

Regards, Lawrence
+44 (0)794 7236435