oslist will end soon -- it's time to deliberate, decide and act

Jon Harvey jon at jonharveyassociates.co.uk
Wed Dec 1 21:42:34 PST 2010

I bow to the technicians who are sorting this – thank you!! I can only support what Donna says below – although I have been a member for few more weeks than 3.

Keep up all the great work.

Thanks again

Jon

Jon Harvey MBPsS

Director

"  <http://www.jonharveyassociates.co.uk/> www.jonharveyassociates.co.uk

( +44 (0) 7771 537535

( +44 (0) 1280 822585

›   <mailto:jon at jonharveyassociates.co.uk> jon at jonharveyassociates.co.uk

¹  Skype: jonsharvey

JHAL logo.jpg

Helping you connect the prose and the passion

to deliver superlative results

 <http://smallcreativeideas.blogspot.com/> http://smallcreativeideas.blogspot.com/  for ideas about how to improve the efficiency & effectiveness of public & third sector services

 <http://jonharveyassociates.blogspot.com/> http://jonharveyassociates.blogspot.com/ for articles & ideas about leadership and organisational change from a whole systems perspective

 <http://twitter.com/JonSHarvey> http://twitter.com/JonSHarvey for conversations, ideas & questions to help build a more ambitious, creative and fair world

 <http://tinyurl.com/JonHarveyLI> http://tinyurl.com/JonHarveyLI to connect with me on LinkedIn

Jon Harvey Associates Ltd

Registered Office: Chandos House, School Lane, Buckingham, MK18 1HD

Company Number 6661588. VAT Registration Number 936 2921 11

Please consider the environment before printing this email. Thank you.

All business mileage is offset with  <http://www.carbon-clear.com/uk/index.php> http://www.carbon-clear.com