OS to engage the whole child?

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Mon Apr 26 11:16:20 PDT 2010

Dear Michael,
google "Grün macht Schule" and see dozends of projects, especially in
grammar schools ( which is grades 1 to 6 in Berlin) throughout Berlin.
Getting everybody involved in the process (especially children) of
planning and execution is part of the approach.
Greetings from Berlin-Lichterfelde to Berlin-Kreuzberg
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 394 resident Open
Space Workers in 68 countries working in a total of 141 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org