Open space applied to sustainability projects?

Tenneson Woolf tenneson at berkana.org
Tue Apr 20 13:23:54 PDT 2010

Yes, many possibilities.

I've hosted and / or harvested from two "Sustainability Summits" in Utah (the Salt Lake Valley). Both with intention to weave the sustainability community and move into next levels of shared identity and project implementation.

Some of the harvest from the most recent, Fall 2009, is here.

I'm also meeting now with a local group, Urban Village, to explore a hub of sorts for many non-profits that work within sustainability.

Yup. Lots here.

Tenneson

Tenneson Woolf
tenneson at berkana.org
801 376 2213

www.tennesonwoolf.com
www.berkana.org
www.artofhosting.org

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
Nietzsche