Open space applied to sustainability projects?

Julie Stuart julie at makingideasvisible.com
Tue Apr 20 15:20:00 PDT 2010

Hi Brett,

I haven't yet worked with OST on sustainability (I would love to!) but have
done a lot of visual facilitation (visual mapping) on sustainability for a
variety of clients. I'm specializing in that niche because of my background
in environmental politics and policy. In fact, I just came from Accenture's
International conference on Energy and Utilities which had a huge focus on
sustainability, including Colin Powell's keynote.

I would love to be the person you all think of when you are putting a
facilitation team together that is working on sustainability issues.

Cheers, Julie

 <http://www.makingideasvisible.com/> MakingIdeasVisible.com

 <mailto:Julie at MakingIdeasVisible.com> Julie at MakingIdeasVisible.com

770 329 4213

 <http://www.twitter.com/juliestuart> twitter.com/JulieStuart

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/juliestuart> Linkedin.com/in/JulieStuart

  _____