Open space applied to sustainability projects?

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Tue Apr 20 08:47:59 PDT 2010

Yes...I have been a part of numerous Open Space events on sustainability, none of them on design or implementation of projects like you describe, but lots on community building and resiliency.  Am heading to Australia in three days to work with Viv McWaters, Anne Pattillo, Geoff Broan and Johnnie Moore to run an Open Space on evaluating behaviour change in a complex world directed at sustainability and returning to British Columbia to run one for a Transition Town movement in Nelson BC.  So that's just THIS MONTH.  And I'm just one guy.

Here are the relevant websites:

http://www.showmethechange.net.au
http://www.transitionnelson.org/

Cheers,