[Fwd: Re: [OSLIST] Strange stuff happening on OSLIST]

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Tue Apr 13 08:47:39 PDT 2010

Dear Alan,
yes, your note did find its way to me via OSLIST, so I suppose everybody
on the list got it.
Since your request to us to respond was sent just to me  (at least I did
not receive it via the List and it also does not appear in the Archive),
I am sending my answer via the List assuming that you wanted your
request to go to everyone in the list.
Have a great day!
mmp

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
From: - Tue Apr 13 13:21:21 2010

On 13 April 2010 18:49, Michael M Pannwitz <mmpanne at boscop.org> wrote:

> Dear friends,
> looking into the April archives of OSLIST
>
>> http://listserv.boisestate.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A1=ind1004&L=oslist
>>

> I noticed strange stuff:
>
> Nr. 29, a note from Lisa Heft saying she is copying Phelim directly since
> she cannot post to the list. Well, its in the archive but in fact did not
> reach me
>
> Same phenomenon for nr. 30 and 34, both there but did not reach me.
>
> The Nrs. 32 (Harrison Owen) and 34 (Christine Whitney Sanchez), however,
> are in the archive and reached me.
>
> I am ccing this to Lisa,Christine Koehler and Michael Pannwitz jr. with the
> request to check their settings in the OSLIST in the Subscriber's Corner
> which is here
>
>> http://listserv.boisestate.edu/cgi-bin/wa?REPORT&z=3

Hello Michael and All

This is No 26

Re: Connecting with customers requires closer internal relations in a
company<http://listserv.boisestate.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind1004&L=oslist&O=D&X=69F939505E95243700&Y=alanmstewart%40gmail.com&P=3008>
*(196 lines)*
*From:* Alan Stewart <alanmstewart at gmail.com>
*Date:* Mon, 12 Apr 2010 14:50:50 +0800

I wonder if anyone received it? For there have been no responses to what is,
I believe, a really seminal observation with particular relevance to
Spaceniks.

Please let me know if it reached you.

Go well

Bis bald

Alan

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 392 resident Open
Space Workers in 68 countries working in a total of 139 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org