[Fwd: Re: [OSLIST] Strange stuff happening on OSLIST]

Anne A Hiha anne_a_hiha at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 13 16:12:55 PDT 2010

Hi Michael
Thank you for pointing me to the the archive. I thought I may be missing out on much lively discussion but it is obviously quieter here than it used to be. Going through the archive since 8 April it seems that I am missing postings from only 2 people, Lisa Heft and Patricia Haines. I do know that Lisa received one of my posting so there must be a one way mirror in place.
I wonder whether all the ups and downs in online communication has something to do with major changes that seem to be occurring with browsers in recent times. Firefox used to be my browser of choice but it no longer works so well with my Hotmail address. I now have three browsers that give me the best service for various activities online where a year ago I only need one.
Anyway, even though I rarely contribute I enjoy reading the postings, it keeps me in touch.
Regards
Anne