Strange stuff happening on OSLIST

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Tue Apr 13 03:49:57 PDT 2010

Dear friends,
looking into the April archives of OSLIST
> http://listserv.boisestate.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A1=ind1004&L=oslist

I noticed strange stuff:

Nr. 29, a note from Lisa Heft saying she is copying Phelim directly
since she cannot post to the list. Well, its in the archive but in fact
did not reach me

Same phenomenon for nr. 30 and 34, both there but did not reach me.

The Nrs. 32 (Harrison Owen) and 34 (Christine Whitney Sanchez), however,
are in the archive and reached me.

I am ccing this to Lisa,Christine Koehler and Michael Pannwitz jr. with
the request to check their settings in the OSLIST in the Subscriber's
Corner which is here
> http://listserv.boisestate.edu/cgi-bin/wa?REPORT&z=3

Have a great day...
and in case you are thinking of coming to Berlin, dont hesitate to go here
> http://www.boscop.org/events/508-wosonos-2010

inform yourself, sign in, find housing with colleagues in Berlin....
143 people from 28 countries have signed up so far...

mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 392 resident Open
Space Workers in 68 countries working in a total of 139 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org