OS for theatre in Berlin

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Sun Apr 18 02:12:14 PDT 2010

Thankyou. I gave a plug to wosonos here in Berlin maybe you will get
some more people because of our OS here!
Sad I can't be there.
Phelim

Sent from my iPhone

Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 19:26:52 +1000
To: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From: Lesley Symons <lesley.symons at bigpond.com>
Subject: Re: First Time!

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01CADF2D.1961E990

My reflections afterwards on my first Open Space were

Ground yourself each morning before the event-have a ritual that works for
you

Stick with the process-it works-when any self doubt creeps in read the book
to ground you

Hold space open

Don't get involved or get in the way

Wear flat-ish shoes when walking the circle-walk slower than you think

Be clear about the evening news/ opening and closing events

Be prepared to let go of any action planning formula's you may have

It was scary and exhilarating all at the same time

Go for it -IT WORKS and people love it :-)

  _____